- Package #1: 1 Facebook post, 3 Tweets, 1 Instagram posts= $250
- Package #2: 4 Facebook posts, 12 Tweets, 4 Instagram posts = $300
- Package #3: 6 Facebook posts, 16 Tweets, 6 Instagram posts, + e-blast feature = $450
250-500 word blog post published on The Motivated Millennial blog
- Package #1: You provide blog content + two social media posts = $250
- Package #2: We write blog content + four social media posts = $400
- Package #3: You sponsor a millennial-topic blog series (three blogs) authored by The Motivated Millennial staff + 12 social posts. Sponsored organization will receive credit in all content - graphics, social posts, blog, etc. = $950
Meet Hannah Becker, Founder
Hannah Becker is a millennial, entrepreneur, and marketing professional that is passionate about rebuilding the post-Recession economy through small business. Hannah currently provides Marketing & PR consulting services and owns and operates a first generation farm in the Flint Hills of Kansas. Hannah has been a contributor for YFS Magazine, The Rouse, SpouseBuzz, NextGen MilSpouse and authored the books, The Motivated Millennial: An Entrepreneurial Guidebook for Generation Y and 7 Truths for Millennial Entrepreneurs. Hannah has a B.S. in Animal and Dairy Science from Mississippi State University, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Florida Institute of Technology, and has been recognized as a Master Cattle Producer, Dixie National Rodeo Miss Congeniality, & Intercollegiate Equestrian Scholar.
Selling everything from nursing home rooms to toilet paper, Becker’s “real world” education extends well beyond the textbook. Her ambitious tenacity as a member of the “screwed” generation inspired the creation of multiple businesses offering creative solutions, with industry experience including: agriculture, government, healthcare, media, nonprofits, retail, real estate, and technology. Hannah believes the future of our economy lies in the hands of millennial entrepreneurs, and hopes that her unique career journey will encourage other 20-somethings to pursue their dreams of self-employment and help rebuild our country's economic system.
"Our economic future lies in the hands of millennial entrepreneurs." - Hannah Becker
- Adventurous spirit extends way beyond business - hiked the Great Wall of China, kayaked Singapore's coast, summited Pike's Peak, rode horses across the Flint Hills, and ran way, way too many miles to count.
- 15 seconds of fame came when I displayed my clogging talents on the pitchers mound during a Broadway Gobblers' baseball game. Yes, this was recorded by local news. No, never lived it down.
- Die hard cowgirl - certified Master Cattle Producer & Master of Beef Advocacy, hence, don't be surprised if I show up in boots :)
- Moved 20 times in 26 years. Have no idea how to answer the question, "Where are you from?".
- Rides a Friesian Sport Horse named Scarlet O'Hara that's a total diva.
- Dreams of becoming a Human Rights Lawyer - currently in-progress.
Millennial + Entrepreneurship + Marketing Workshops
If you're looking for a millennial influencer to speak at your next event, feel free to contact us. Current presentations include: Millennial Marketing, Engaging the Millennial Consumer, and Developing Your Digital Strategy. Customized presentations are available upon requests. Learn more.